
It's not every day that the National Public Radio offers up music selections which send me straight to the iTunes store, but this past Sunday I was intrigued by featured Norwegian Rock Musician Ida Maria and her sassy lyrics (see blog title).
What makes Ida most unique is that she is said to have the neurological phenomenon of synesthesia which means she envisions colors when she hears music. In NPR’s interview she said that when a concert comes out just as planned, all she can see is red. I wonder what it would be like if we all associated things (music, thoughts, feelings) with different colors. My creative mind goes wild at the thought!
So, on this rainy Tuesday, I highly recommend you pay the $0.99 and order up some sass. Here’s the YouTube link.
And yes, one day, I will figure out how to get video and music to embed within this blog.
Ahem...paging Kat!
Today is just not that day.
What makes Ida most unique is that she is said to have the neurological phenomenon of synesthesia which means she envisions colors when she hears music. In NPR’s interview she said that when a concert comes out just as planned, all she can see is red. I wonder what it would be like if we all associated things (music, thoughts, feelings) with different colors. My creative mind goes wild at the thought!
So, on this rainy Tuesday, I highly recommend you pay the $0.99 and order up some sass. Here’s the YouTube link.
And yes, one day, I will figure out how to get video and music to embed within this blog.
Ahem...paging Kat!
Today is just not that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment