Thursday, June 2, 2011

Announcement! Announcement!

I have some exciting news friends - On.a.Whim is now going to print! As a part of Shelby County's new business and lifestyle magazine, shelbyco, On.a.Whim will be featured in each issue as the Home & Garden column.

ABOUT THE MAGAZINE: Shelbyco partners with the Greater Shelby County Chamber of Commerce as its official magazine and is mailed to the most active business owners and households inside Shelby County. Shelby County is not only the fastest growing market in the state but is one of the top 5 in the entire country. Shelbyco has a fresh and upscale design that will allow any size company to position itself as a leader in its market while the circulation allows you to target the most active buyers in the state.

Circulation breakdown

  • 2,142 Business Owners & Chamber Members
  • 861 Waiting Rooms & Lobbies
  • 8,997 Active & Influential Residents
  • Total Circulation – 12,000

So what does this mean for you, the loyal On.a.Whim readers?

MORE CONTENT!
MORE RECIPES!
MORE GIVEAWAYS!

I'll also be opening up opportunities to advertise on On.a.Whim (the blog) in the near future. If you or someone you know is interested in placing an ad on On.a.Whim, please email onawhimbird@gmail.com.

To read more of the June/July Issue, you can visit www.shelbycomagazine.com.

I'm really excited about this new opportunity to expand On.a.Whim and hope you'll continue to read and share the journey with me!

Con Buena Esperanza,

Laura K.

5 comments:

AL said...

I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!

All Of A Sudden Life Is Amazing said...

OOPS. AL IS SUPPOSED TO BE ME... KAT

LauraK said...

Thanks Kat and AL! :)

lj said...

So happy for you! I love your writing so I know you will have many new fans and followers.

LauraK said...

Thanks Lauren - you're a sweetheart - looking forward to seeing you in July!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...