So here's a little tail I had to share with you. Anyone who knows me well, knows that despite most's hatred of four-legged felines, I absolutely LOVE cats! In fact, one of the main reasons I can't sit still with excitement over one day buying a little cottage is that I will finally be able to have my own kitty.
Well once upon a time, a Jacksonville man named Craig Grant disdained cats. I can imagine that he disliked them for all the silly reasons most people do: they shed, they're snobby, they're spooky, blah, blah blah.
But then one day Grant's son left little Pepper behind when he moved out of dad's house. The next thing Grant knew, Pepper was pregnant, and today Grant is a true convert; perhaps possessed is more apt. He now houses at least 660 felines at his Caboodle Ranch, a 5-acre cat-sized village for homeless cats.
Check out the whole story here.
And have a HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

3 comments:
Oh my word. Seriously? Please refrain from having your own cat farm.
No farm for me; one little kitty is all this one needs!
top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]casino games[/url] brake the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]realcazinoz[/url] free no set aside hand-out at the leading [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]no lay down tip
[/url].
Post a Comment