Friday, July 22, 2011

My Sista is a Stunner


My sweet sister is getting married on August 13th, and we’ve been in the midst of wedding fever the past couple of months. I could not be more happy for her. 

Here’s a gorgeous pic of her from a recent photo shoot – last weekend she had TWO (bridal + engagement) in addition to showers galore and other fun wedding preparations. 

Congrats Zach – you’ve hit gold!

4 comments:

Kat said...

She is beautiful on the inside & out!

Jennifer Womble said...

I'm trying not to be totally embarrassed that you put up a blog post with a huge picture of me...but you are really sweet. :)

LauraK said...

oh you know you love it! Besides, this is a fantastic pic lady!

laura.murphree said...

What a hottie! I hope Zach realizes just how lucky he is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...