Monday, March 8, 2010

Hand-Written Letters

Receiving a hand-written letter or card via "snail mail," may be one of my most favorite things!

Sure, emails, texts and phone calls are always nice, but there's just something about receiving a personal card or letter. Instead of snapping a way a couple of lines through an instantly received email or texting an abbreviated one-liner, hand-written letters speak of intention, thoughtfulness and 44 cents!

I get tickled picking out that special card for whoever I'm wishing to mail happiness to.

And, I especially appreciate the time, effort and creativity expended on handmade cards.

If you get a chance this week, make time to send someone you care about a hand-written card. They'll be thrilled to pull it out of their mailbox and see your name on the return addy! Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Beaver said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AB said...

ok, it does say that..but only in response to a previous threat of being "dusted".

laura.murphree said...

I agree I love handwritten cards. I do not send them as much as I should but this week I came home one day to find a lovely package from a lovely friend. Who knew just how much I needed Jesus and her friendship. Thank you for thinking of me. I love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...