Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy March!

Good morning On.a.Whim friends!
I’ve missed you.
My day job has kept me a tad bit busy of late.
I’ve also been distracted a considerable amount by a handsome native Chicagoan. :)

To catch you up, we celebrated my Emme Grace’s (youngest cousin) 11th birthday on Monday with Edgar’s strawberry cupcakes, cheese dogs, spinach dip and lemonade.

Emme has just moved (barely a month ago) here from Texas with her family.

I could not be more happy to have them here!

Also, here’s a sneak peak at the spring book list.
Stay tuned for the details. You may notice there’s a foodie theme…

4 comments:

Beaver said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
natalie said...

hmm... that kitchen looks familiar, but my b'fasts don't look like that!

Unknown said...

Love the blog! Great pictures! What kind of camera do you use?

LauraK said...

Thanks Meagan! I use whatever I can get my hands on at the moment but prefer a digital Canon Rebel XS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...