Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Warm-Hearted Valentine's Day Gift

Turns out the heating sachets are quite the hit! I brought one to work for my co-worker Kelly who was having back pain, and she ordered 10 of them for gifts! I'm selling them for $15 each, including tie and cellophane bag. See the available fabrics in swatches above and below. These could be the perfect Valentine's Day treat, a healing gift for someone who's been under the weather or as just a little happy!



9 comments:

natalie said...

Laura,
I'd like to order a heating sachet in orange & white (4th from left in picture) for April 11th.

Thank you,
Your cat-lovin' friend

LauraK said...

One for Marlene's friend with rheumatoid arthritis.

LauraK said...

Five for friend's shower hostess gifts.

LauraK said...

Two for Jennifer's friend in Nashville.

LauraK said...

One for Patton's mother for a Valentine's Day gift.

LauraK said...

One for Patton's mother for a Valentine's Day gift.

LauraK said...

Five for mom's girlfriends for Easter gifts.

LauraK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LauraK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...