Monday, January 18, 2010

Nashville Weekend

For the extended holiday weekend, I drove 2.5 hours north on I65 for some precious time with my sister. We went to all my favorite eateries (including Fido and Bricktops), ran to Centennial Park, played with Aubie & Lauren, shopped at Pangaea, baked muffins and made these lovely (and useful) heating sachets. For the full how-to and some really cute pictures, visit: www.jenwomble.com.

1 comment:

Lauren Grempler said...

Cricket! This blog is so delightful. What a fabulous weekend was had by all. Aubie is having withdrawls in your absence. He has a difficult time expressing his emotions, but I can see it all over his face how much he misses you. Thank you for loving him. Thank you also for teaching me how to make these lovely sachets. It had been some time since I had been able to be crafty and this was the perfect day, the perfect project, and the perfect teacher and friend to spend the day with. Come back soon so we can once again have Craft Time with Cricket (and Ted's if you must).

PS: I have never commented on a blog before so I hope I did this right.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...