Please see the above bruise I'm wearing on my right bicep. It is currently 14 days old! This is what happens when you gently encourage your trainee (a la my sister Jennifer) to perhaps pick up her pace a bit for some extra cardio burn. Without any warning, she turned to me and pinched the living daylights out of my arm obviously bursting a blood vessel. My only regret is that I did not create a sucession of postings chronicling the progression of its stay because it was MUCH WORSE in the beginning. Ah, sisterly love!
5 comments:
I'm sure you deserved it. You do get pretty mean when you're in the zone :) Much love, Kat
THANK YOU KAT for understanding!! This one-sided post certainly skews the truth a bit. Gentle encouragement is the understatement of the year...though I hate how bad the bruise turned out to be, I definitely can't say she didn't ask for it!!!
I dont think LWAC gives gentle encouragement does she? I never remember any gentle encouragement when she helped me with my english papers:)
What is that Marine Core saying? "Pain is weakness leaving the body." I just want y'all to be as strong as possible whether it's in running or writing! :)
I'm laughing!!!
Post a Comment