Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Grilled Zucchini in Moments & Other News

As a true southern woman, I considered dipping, battering and frying these miniature zucchinis which were served alongside homemade burgers. Then I remembered my oath to eat healthier and headed to the grill. I was surprised with what ease was required in turning the raw veggies into a flavorful, healthy side dish.


Rinse 
Chop off ends.
Slice in half length-wise
Sprinkle with salt, and then it's show-time!
Set face down on top shelf of grill.
Grill on low heat 10 minutes or to desired doneness. 


*******************************************************************

In other news, I’ve been tucking away some fun post ideas that will be cranked out in the coming week (end). Get excited about the following:

• Womble/Keller Wedding Follow-up Post (Here’s a sneak peek photo of Jen and I):



• Feather Pen Craft How-to:




• Attic Antiques Shelbyco teaser

Rit dye: transforming spring/summer clothes to fall/winter with just a couple drops of dye 

• Slumber party with this little wild man:


HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY FOLKS!

2 comments:

Galen said...

You and Jennifer look beautiful!
I hope it was a really special day for you both :)
We LOVE zucchini on the grill and do it all the time. Asaparagus and bell peppers are great too.

LauraK said...

Thanks Galen! It was a truly special day indeed.

Will try asparagus on the grill next!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...