Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Whimsicals

These are a few of my most recent favorite things:


Baby Rollins.
I'm in love! He turned one month this week. Who knew babies could be so much fun!

Anthropologie's Seahorse mugs ($10/each): http://www.anthropologie.com/

Free Amy Butler patterns. I love this Mid Mod Quilt pattern: http://www.amybutlerdesign.com/pdfs/Amys_Mid_Mod_Quilt.pdf

This trench coat pattern is NOT free, but HAVE to make it. So cute!

Blabla dolls. A special little lady under a year old will get one of these in the mail box very soon:

Clementine the Monkey
Prudence the Owl



Love Happens: What a little joy. This rental stayed at my house six days too long and was actually re-rented yesterday by my roommate. I highly recommend this unexpectedly poignant flick starring my favorite gal.

4 comments:

Shana C. said...

I'm so going to use that quilt pattern!

Whitney said...

I'll forgive you for not placing my picture on this list. I know it was a mistake after a long day. :)
So what did you buy today? I bought a therapy session - does that count?

LauraK said...

Turns out the Anthro Seahorse mugs are now on sale for $4! Thanks for the info Kat; I'm loading up!

Kat said...

Got 3 mugs {on sale} for you!! Shazam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...