Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Breakfast

“When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the first thing you say to yourself?"

"What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"

"I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.

Pooh nodded thoughtfully. "It's the same thing," he said.” 
A.A. Milne


I cannot deny that I'm a breakfast fanatic. I love it first thing in the morning, for brunch, and for brinner. I love a light version (oftentimes just a cup of black) and a full-fledged spread. I love it by myself on the front porch, at my kitchen table with the Word, with a loved one at a cafe or with a whole group of breakfasters. I consider it to be one of life's simplest (and most delicious) pleasures.




Banana Oats, Coffee & James
Latte & Chocolate Croissant at Continental Bakery in English Village
Walnut Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs & Bacon at Black Market Bar
Coffee, Wicked & the Word
Mom's Blueberry Pancakes, Kielbasa & Scrambled Eggs
Flour's Banana Nut Breads
Urban Standard Vanilla Latte & Chocolate Icing Cupcake: *You only live once*
Breakfast Casserole
Ditto + Buttermilk Biscuits & Banana Slices
Black
New Year's Morning Brunch
French Toast in the Works

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...