Shelbyco Magazine just released their February/March issue with lots of great tips as well as inspirational stories about maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Also featured in this issue....
A whimsical how-to piece on building a beautiful flower arrangement. Join Katie, Holly and I as we "pull together pretty." This story has me itching for springtime!
Shelbyco Magazine can be purchased at any Barnes & Noble or Books a Million stores in Shelby County (including the Summit). You can also visit the online version at www.shelbycomagazine.com.
You'll want to stop by On.a.Whim for another visit this Friday as I'll be posting my 2012 Spring Booklist and announcing a really great giveaway.
Until then, have a lovely day y'all!
~Laura K.
2 comments:
I want details on your outfit. Especially the neutral color tinker bell skirt. Very whimsical and very Bandit Wombletta.
Why thank you ma'am. I got this whimsical dress at Philanthropy in Franklin, TN. It's one of my favorite boutiques and they give a percentage of their profits to charity.
Check out their website: http://www.philanthropyfashion.com/
Post a Comment