Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tear It Up Thursdays: To the Batcave!

On March 26, 2011 a swarm of superheroes will storm through the streets of downtown Mobile saving this great, old city from imminent peril. SuperKat, Sir Rollins, my cousins and hopefully a-very-special-someone-else will be among this valiant throng scurrying our way through the ‘the most beautiful and historic sections of Mobile.’

In its 34th year, the Azalea Trail Run (10K, 5K, 1 mile fun run) will benefit the Superhero Foundation of Mobile - a group dedicated to the crusade against child abuse whose motto is, “every child needs a hero; an abused child needs a Superhero.” Instead of our regular Nike, UnderArmour or Saucony garb, us racers will be adorned in superhero costumes.

Now, as this is Tear-It-Up-Thursday (not to be confused with Tear-It-Up-Tuesday), I thought that it was most important that before I begin any training regime, I must decide upon my racing costume. After all, looks trump ability every day of the week.

So, below are a few options I’m considering. If you have any better ideas, please do share.






Now........TO THE BATCAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...