Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Guacamole Tonight

With avocadoes currently in season, I've had a hankering for homemade guacamole. My friend Lauren is a guacamole connoisseur. She graciously shared her recipe, along with her spunky sense of humor, in the email below:

Dearest L. Cricket,

I hope this recipe does not arrive too late and you were not wanting to make it for some special occasion like tea with the ladies, while the gents were playing cricket.

Mix the following:
1 avocado
1 small roma tomoato chopped
3 cloves of garlic minced
1 slice of red onion chopped
1/8ish cup of cilantro
Juice of 1/2 - 1 lime (depending on how juicy it is)
Enjoy!
LJ

Lauren and I with her feline child, Aubie.

4 comments:

Jennifer Womble said...

haha...was that photo taken on our kitchen floor??! :)

Zach K said...

This recipe is tha BOMB dot com!!!!!!

Lauren said...

good job choosing your background on the pics. aubie would be so embarrassed he if saw how fat his stomach is. thanks for posting my recipe...i hope all your fans like it. maybe i will make you some next weekend...guac is good race food, right? no margaritas though until after the race! :)

LauraK said...

Tell Aubie I have a personalized running jersey for next weekend's half. He can run in the back with me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...