Monday, December 28, 2009

A Christmas to Remember

This was a bittersweet Christmas for my family. My great aunt Dolores passed away on the 26th reminding all of us how precious time with family truly is. With part of the family in Mobile and the rest in Birmingham, we celebrated as best we could. The little ones had a blast creating gingerbread houses.

My friend Cat and I painted mugs together at In the Making in Homewood.

Amanda Blake painted this beautiful present for me. Inspired by one of Runner's World's Rave Runs, she painted this masterpiece on a piece of wood.

To see more of ABC's creations or order your own, visit http://amandablakes.blogspot.com/.

On Sunday morning, everyone grabbed their running shoes and headed outside. It was awesome to experience one of my favorite things in the world (running) with the ones I love.

1 comment:

natalie said...

Sweet Laura,
I'm sorry to hear about your great aunt. Sounds like it was a wonderful holiday. We need a date soon!
Natalia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...